Time for some Japanese before the hobbit viewing! #food #chickenkatsu #myfoodporn
After years of talking about it, Kylie and I finally watched X-Men: First Class together last night. While we watched it, I remembered we both had some pretty sweet X-Men OC’s, so I drew Kylie’s. God, what a cutie.
I can’t stop grinning thinking about that full watch-through we did together last night. Jess makes the most hilarious commentary throughout the movie (plus the amount of talk between us about how damn GOOD LOOKING the cast is!)
She drew my old OC AWWWWWWW~! <3 She looks so adorable in Jess’ style! <3 I miss Jess’ style. I want to see more of Jess’ style again (No, that wasn’t a hint, what are you talking about? :U )
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
AAAAAH ENVYYYYY! Have a great time ;w;
I will hold my tongue with baited breath until you see it so that we can squeal about things together, yes? :D The movie’s been getting some amazing reviews, so it’s only hyped me up even more!
A Link Between Worlds piece I painted for The Speed Gamers Zelda Marathon for Charity (Dec 13-16) to be given away as a prize to the highest bidder! The winner gets the original painting!
All proceeds go to Mercy Corps, who are currently helping typhoon victims in the Philippines.
Done with watercolour paints and coloured sharpies for some outlines, then touched up in Photoshop.
It turned out so stunning! I’m so glad you did something in watercolours~! <3
14 hours until Abby and I are gonna be sitting in the Embassy Theatre, watching 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug'
I am a little bit beyond excited! Thank goodness I have a lot of christmas postage and other little jobs to do earlier in the day to make the wait easier!
*whispers* make a Saria costuuuuume.
D…Don’t tempt me!
I made a Deku Sprout plushie for Rainey’s Christmas present (I’d been promising her one since before I visited Canada…oops!)
He’s made of fleece and felt and love!
And I just realised that combined with the 4 Kikwis and Makar, ALL the Zelda related plushies I have made have been based on different plant creatures. I dunno…they’re just all so cute?
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I still need to play the DLC (and finish my PS3 copy while I am at it) This is happening so fasstttt~!
Yup. Just like previous incarnations. I’m glad that season 2 has started showing how close these two are (and Raph’s protective big-brother instinct is kicking in more and more). I love close relationships between all the brothers but these two in particular~!
Got my Christmas cards from the printers today! Also following this years internet trend of turtle Christmas ornaments!
D: D: D: